Renovations Byfleet & Renovations Surrey

Renovations Byfleet & Surrey

If you've moved into or acquired a new property and want to carry out a complete renovation for your own use or to prepare it for sale, you will want to employ a building company that is expierienced in project mangement as well as having a proven track record of similar projects.

Prior to the work commencing you will also proberly need to obtain one of the following. Planning permission, Building Regulations, and a Party wall agreement. All of this potential requirements we can assist you with.